Do I or Don't I ?

Currently reading:
Do I or Don't I ?

Do I post a pic of the new wheels yet

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Koa

Free dentistry available
Should I reveal my wheels to the forum now or should I wait till I have the exterior of the car finished.

My main concern with waiting is, I don't want to build up any kind of false tension, I don't want people expecting something wonderful IYKWIM.

Yeah I'm still making a video and all that I just don't want folks to be dissapointed when they see the final thing.

So.........

I'm alright I've already seen them & will be seeing them in the flesh tomorrow! :devil: It's up to you mate I think there's a few people who are dying to see them though. ;)

Cheers Stu (y)

Is there ever gonna be an option to leave the threads off the forum until the polls are actually set up. It's a bit of a pain because you know the thread is there waiting for the poll to be added to it and you can't think of what options to put in it :D

KoArAnG said:
Is there ever gonna be an option to leave the threads off the forum until the polls are actually set up. It's a bit of a pain because you know the thread is there waiting for the poll to be added to it and you can't think of what options to put in it :D
Don't think so, inherent to the software....

...BUT best bet is to do it around 6am or so, Saturday or Sunday morning - hardly anyone on then ;)

Stuart DemonD said:
Don't think so, inherent to the software....

...BUT best bet is to do it around 6am or so, Saturday or Sunday morning - hardly anyone on then ;)
lol, yeah I suppose I could get up early on a weekend just to solve that problem :D

Ben mate, I'll PM my addy again and my phone numbers in case you need it tomorrow.

wolfracepunto said:
Voted- I dont give a toss what you do to be honest.......

lol jk :p Video?
Yeah i'm trying to do a video of the car going through the changes or at least of when it's actually done...

I find the windows video editing program to be a bit limited, does anyone know of a good free mpeg AVI editor ?

Ben R said:
I hope you realise mate that if the majority of people vote "show us now!" You're going to have to show them. :D
Nah, I can just run away and never use the forum again :D

I'm very suprised at how many people don't mind waiting actually :)

Cheers for the link Steve, I'll have a poke around ;)

Back