Tuning Do 13 inch Cinquecento sporting alloys fit a panda 169 with no issues

Currently reading:
Tuning Do 13 inch Cinquecento sporting alloys fit a panda 169 with no issues

DanielFrame

I'm looking to put Cinquecento sporting alloys on my 169 panda but just wonder would the alloy clear the caliper, everything seems to pair up fine size width and hub diameter. I'm worried about this as my current 13 steel wheels don't have much space between them and the front calipers. Has anyone fitted these alloys before? Any help is appreciated
Thanks

I'm looking to put Cinquecento sporting alloys on my 169 panda but just wonder would the alloy clear the caliper, everything seems to pair up fine size width and hub diameter. I'm worried about this as my current 13 steel wheels don't have much space between them and the front calipers. Has anyone fitted these alloys before? Any help is appreciated
Thanks
I'm looking at 13" Cinquecento alloys

Fiat go to the expence of changing the ET for different tyre widths

ET41 155
ET38 165
ET32 185
ET30 195

The only picture I can find of the manufacturers stamp on Cinquecento sporting alloys shows a ET30.5 I don't know if they are all the same

Cinquecento sporting alloys with a ET30.5 fitted with there normal 165 tyres will effect the steering and stability, how much I can't say

Last edited:
Potentially ok.. but by the time youve put TALL tyres on it the look might be ruined

I put 14" punto sporting alloys on my 1.1active

All worked fine
A quick search seems to confirm that the Punto II wheels are straight like for like swap

The offset seems to follow the same tyre width pattern as the Panda 169 so a rim fitted with the correct tyre will make no difference whether it's on a punto II or a panda

Worth checking the rim width, offset and diameter as its normally cast into the inside of fiat's rims, I have only used an online wheel / tyre comparison site which aren't always the most accurate, and it's not unknow for someone to fit the wrong tyres to a rim

OEM fitment as from the fiats owners manual is here

The offsets for the 4x4 wheels aren't in the supplement

Last edited:
This actually worked ok
20190729_064833.jpg

Fiat go to the expence of changing the ET for different tyre widths

ET41 155
ET38 165
ET32 185
ET30 195

The only picture I can find of the manufacturers stamp on Cinquecento sporting alloys shows a ET30.5 I don't know if they are all the same

Cinquecento sporting alloys with a ET30.5 fitted with there normal 165 tyres will effect the steering and stability, how much I can't say

Ahhh ok thanks I'm looking at spacers aswell so that's not to much concern for width, My main concern would be would 13 alloys clear the caliper on the inside of the wheel, as my 13 steels are close with less than a finger gap, would the Cinquecento alloys clear would you know?

Ahhh ok thanks I'm looking at spacers aswell so that's not to much concern for width,

165 tyre normally has a wheel with a offset of

ET38

Cinquecento sporting alloys normally have an offset of

ET30. 5

Adding a 8mm spacer in my head gives a offset of

ET22. 5

Mybe I have miscalculated ?

If you want 13" wheels it's hard to beat the original steel both for weight and toughness, you can always jazz them up with a paint job

You can use a higher ET and space it down but you can't go the other way without cutting and welding. In short ET30 with 10mm spacer = ET 20.

I've put my ET 30 steels with 195-50-15 tyres on the Multijet. Even my daughter's school friends like the look.

Back