IMG_11651.JPG

Grande Punto DlightSwitch's Blue T-Jet.

Introduction

Hi all,

After reading these forums for a while and posting the odd silly question here and there, I'm proud to say I finally own a T-Jet :D:D

Standard for now but I do have plans for it:

Looks

• Tinted tail lights
  • Tinted/Abarth headlights
  • Black Mirrors
  • Black Alloys
Handling

• Coilovers (Either JOM or FK AK)

Performance

• Forge Induction
  • Forge Intercooler
  • Abarth Turbo
  • Some sort of custom exhaust

I'm open to suggestions though, if any of you have any ideas on what else/different to do to my car then feel free to let me know :)

Thanks for looking!
last Saturday I washed,clay bar waxed mine and its took roughly 3.5 hours with ya know hoovering the inside etc :p. Mines white so you have nothing to worry about compared to me when it comes to grit and sh*t showing ;)

@GrandePuntoSporting if you ever install NOS please let me know as always been interested in that stuff ;)

Dont mean to have a go dude, Just couldnt be bothered to go back through the thread to quote @GrandePuntoSporting s post.
It annoys the crap out of me when people call it "NOS". NOS is a brand name that are well known from Fast and Furious. Its Nitrous Oxide or NO2. typically known as laughing gas. Loads of companys fit NO2 kits and tbh, for the gains and the money you would have to spend getting it installed and having your engine stregnthen, its not worth it!
Forged pistons + more boost would be more benificial ;)

Tom

Yep you're right.

I looked into it a while ago and a 25bhp boost would probably damage something.

I remember watching it on 5thGear when ButlerHenderson got a dry shot kit rigged up to an auto 1.9 Golf TDI (Mk3 i think). (Auto = no clutch burnout) and they got 30% more power. Being a diesel, the internals were a bit stronger and the NOS was timed to kick in with the turbo so it was like some sort of superboost. But after 4 runs the HG blew and the head cracked.
Wouldnt be supprised if a metal panel from a footwell dropped out aswell ;)
"Me and the mad scientist have now gotta rip apart the engine and replace the piston rings you fried" ;)

Tom

last Saturday I washed,clay bar waxed mine and its took roughly 3.5 hours with ya know hoovering the inside etc :p. Mines white so you have nothing to worry about compared to me when it comes to grit and sh*t showing ;)

I'm a bit slower than that, maybe 4 hours without the hoovering.

Dont mean to have a go dude, Just couldnt be bothered to go back through the thread to quote @GrandePuntoSporting s post.
It annoys the crap out of me when people call it "NOS". NOS is a brand name that are well known from Fast and Furious. Its Nitrous Oxide or NO2. typically known as laughing gas. Loads of companys fit NO2 kits and tbh, for the gains and the money you would have to spend getting it installed and having your engine stregnthen, its not worth it!
Forged pistons + more boost would be more benificial ;)

Tom

I'm not having a go either but plenty of thinks are better known by the brand name, I'm not ashamed to say I call it a hoover instead of a vacuum cleaner.
Anyway, if you do want to call it by it's proper chemical compound, it's N2O ;)

As the thread is going off topic now, here's a picture of the car :)

IMG_7204.JPG

Those are some brilliant photos! And the car looks lovely :p wish I could take my front number plate off and not get pulled every 15 minutes haha

Thanks man! The front plate is only off temporarily because I had a new one to go on, but after removing the old one I thought it looked good so decided to leave it off for some pics.

Back