Technical Disconnected wire

Currently reading:
Technical Disconnected wire

Emil2009

So I have an issue with a battery indicator light on the dashboard that sounds somewhat similar to the situation described in the "dimmed-battery-dashboard-light" thread. (I would post the direct link but the forum won't let me because I don't have at least 5 posts).
The difference in my situation is that I have actually located a wire that is not connected to anything around the strut mount on the drivers side. Here's a photo:
fiatwire.th.jpg

Is this a ground wire? Could it be the cause of the indicator light on the dashboard? I hope you are able to see the image in its full size.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Here's a try at uploading a larger image:
fiatwire.jpg

Last edited:
I dont recognise it, I still havent got mine back either, so I cant check, but the fact its next to the positive junction box means its concievably something to do with the charging circuit.

These are the only vaguely relavant pictures I`ve got.

I wonder if any of the Tipo twin cam guys can help...

So I have an issue with a battery indicator light on the dashboard that sounds somewhat similar to the situation described in the "dimmed-battery-dashboard-light" thread. (I would post the direct link but the forum won't let me because I don't have at least 5 posts).
The difference in my situation is that I have actually located a wire that is not connected to anything around the strut mount on the drivers side. Here's a photo:

Is this a ground wire? Could it be the cause of the indicator light on the dashboard? I hope you are able to see the image in its full size.

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Attachments

• 26032009897.jpg
    26032009897.jpg
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 300520091064.jpg
    300520091064.jpg
    640.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Thanks for the response; the photos are interesting for reference. I'm gonna try and figure out the wiring schematics from the manual...eventually. :)
Or not.

Back