Technical Tempra Dash Wiring

Currently reading:
Technical Tempra Dash Wiring

Hello people of the Tempra section.

In my local scrap yard is a Tempra TD SX. sadly it has gone to be scrapped.. i know how rare these cars are :(

i know they have the most epic fiat dash (well on par with the uno turbo dash) ever!
Digital :cool:

so i trundled down in my old panda to pick it up

does anyone have a wiring diagram or a haynes manual handy to just tell me what dash connecters go where?
i'd like to stick this thing in project fallout :D

thanks guys!

Dragon Man - any chance of posting contact details for the scrapyard? Am sorting a Tipo TD at the moment so a potential source of parts would be a great help. As you say, not many still around.

Thanks

Dragon Man - any chance of posting contact details for the scrapyard? Am sorting a Tipo TD at the moment so a potential source of parts would be a great help. As you say, not many still around.

Thanks

Of course!

the inside of the car is a bit rough sadly but i took care when i removed the dash.
it is going to be one of those cars that will not be touched by anyone else as there's not much demand for them.

because the car was owned by some one working at the scrap yard he also has a "spare car around the back" same model, he told me... but the public cant get to it. maybe if you ask..... :idea:

wow.. i forgot about this. the 7th.. man. 2 days after that last post my dad was involved in a RTA and sadly passed away. all my projects were thrown to the side.

anyway best not dwell on the past.. im starting to bring out all of my projects again.
i still need a wiring diagram for this dash.

does anyone have a manual they could scan just the wiring diagram bits too and send me?
would be muchly appreciated.

thanks guys.

wow.. i forgot about this. the 7th.. man. 2 days after that last post my dad was involved in a RTA and sadly passed away. all my projects were thrown to the side.

anyway best not dwell on the past.. im starting to bring out all of my projects again.
i still need a wiring diagram for this dash.

does anyone have a manual they could scan just the wiring diagram bits too and send me?
would be muchly appreciated.

thanks guys.

Lindsay Porter manual..??

I can take photo's.. PIA to scan a thick manual..!!,
PM me if you wanna give it a go,

charlie

prompted me to go digging for my Tipo Haynes tomorrow - eldest has a digi dash as a 'man cave' item and wants to fire up the LCD display and see if he can do it without frying everything - we owned a 1990 ex-demo 1.6DGT SX (no power steering! but with elec sunroof and headlamp washers it was 'cool') and then in addition bought a brand new 2.0ie SX SW in August 1992 (elec windows all round, elec sunroof, remote locking headlamp pressure washers mounted in the bumper, split tailgate. elec mirrors - the only thing missing in the UK spec was air con) said to be only the 2nd one in the UK that August having been upped in engine size from 1.8 as this was in the UK the first year 'cats' were required.. when we sold her eldest (10 at the time) photocopied the entire handbook, service history etc etc - now that's nerdy!)

wow, 7 years later and we’re still not done this mini project! A stroke, loss of family members etc, ie real life has intervened. As the orig post said eldest son still wants to be able to see the digital dash lit up, figured out a cheap and cheerful way to light up the various bulbs etc but he wants to see the speedo and rev counter digits believes it needs an emulator and if it could be able to change the speedo display that would be so cool. Cant find an article read some time ago and wondered if there are any helpers out there to point in the right direction to see this come to fruition

Back