Derby/notts Meet???

Currently reading:
Derby/notts Meet???

Hi all
where u holding the meet this time??i did not make the last the fiat was playing up let me know ill see what i got on etc

thanx matt c

Oh that will be gud ill know where im going then haha well any ideas on a date time etc:confused:

charlieboy said:
well ill be coming, just chuck the date my way

theres a guy from derby that saw me the other day "bravoboy" so pm him a date or something too

charlie

mmmmm, which guy was that, there a couple of hundred on here:rolleyes:

well after a bit of investigating, it's bravoboy who spotted u!!!, ur own personal stalker!!

Last edited:
charmed103 said:
mmmmm, which guy was that, there a couple of hundred on here:rolleyes:

well after a bit of investigating, it's bravoboy who spotted u!!!, ur own personal stalker!!
well look in the " " is that his username? :p

charmed103 said:
y how many were there last time?

hey charlie, mayb u can bring ur date, that'll make up numbers
may do, but she dont really like cars :( lol

as for the stalker.....not another one. i swear theres somet dodgy going on, i think i saw pnl in my garden, are you and him going to take my internals when i sleeping or something? lol

charlie

charlieboy said:
well look in the " " is that his username? :p

may do, but she dont really like cars :( lol

as for the stalker.....not another one. i swear theres somet dodgy going on, i think i saw pnl in my garden, are you and him going to take my internals when i sleeping or something? lol

charlie

hey now didn't we have a deal about that, i want u to keep um safe for me till i need um, this was just an initial measuring up, wots ur blood group btw???

i don't no about that username nonsense u look lol

Back