Derby/notts Meet???

Currently reading:
Derby/notts Meet???

charmed103 said:
ah dude, i am only joking:D

won't need anything for a while, mine still work just!!!!

can i just start the measuring procedure this time, round n there mite be a few blood tests to check compatability???, i promise i will make it up to you, i will buy u a drink, but not too many cos u don't want to drink n drive!!(y)

Or wreck the liver/kidneys/ and any thing else sarah may need the rest can go to Chaos for his pies :D

sgh1970 said:
You no me ally, i will be there, just need a date and time :p

yup steve your a rare breed of male that does as he`s told :) should be more like you lol would make girls lifes so much easier.

Derbychick said:
yup steve your a rare breed of male that does as he`s told :) should be more like you lol would make girls lifes so much easier.

no, chance chick!!!!!!!

men make a girls life easier???

even tho most of the time it like :bang:

it'd be no fun at all:eek:

charmed103 said:
no, chance chick!!!!!!!

men make a girls life easier???

yes much easier...... u must just have been with the wrong guys or incorrectly "re trained" their brain lol

Derbychick said:
yes much easier...... u must just have been with the wrong guys or incorrectly "re trained" their brain lol

lol, so come on the mrs, how do u retrain their brains:eek:

u must do something wiv ur fella???, sorry just presuming there:D

Derbychick said:

is this directed at me? :p

cus you know i do as im told :D most of the time lol

Last edited:
MintySport said:
is this directed at me? :p

cus you know i do as im told :D most of the time lol

wasnt directed at anyone

hi there
i would have turned up at the last meet if the cento was ok :mad:
and when the next goin be then??

thanx matt c

dont give em to much to pick from steve!!!
we going for a sunday in feb?

sgh1970 said:
It always takes a bit of time for us all to get our act together, Any sun is fine with me. :)

anyway i was thinking mayb either the 4th or the 18th, sunday afternoon mayb bonnie prince again or is that 2 last year lol.

answer on a postcard please!!!!!!!!!!!(y)

charmed103 said:
anyway i was thinking mayb either the 4th or the 18th, sunday afternoon mayb bonnie prince again or is that 2 last year lol.

answer on a postcard please!!!!!!!!!!!(y)

would that be the 5th and 19th :p

sgh1970 said:
would that be the 5th and 19th :p

for the sunday's yes congratulations u passed the test n noticed my little mistake!!!!!!!

ok smarty pants, i was lookin at saturdays on the calendar!!!!, well it started wiv a s n ended in day:rolleyes:

Back