Depressing Horiffic Realisations

Currently reading:
Depressing Horiffic Realisations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why the fcuk would i do what you have told me to? All you can do is ban me and not much else. Put me on your block list if you dont want to read what i say to you.

Ha ha no its a game, its not voluntary. It may never have any significance but one day if suddenly the colours start to get brighter, you have never seen you hands like this before. Just remember the words you can fly and the world is on fire but your not. (y)

Well im taking a law of averages that young people do drugs. One day you may take a Hallucinogenic drug, maybe on your own or maybe you get spiked. Now when on a Hallucinogenic drug somethig that somebody may have said to you that is insignificant will become significant.
The more you talk to me the more you can fly and the world is on fire gets instilled into your brain increasing its significance therefore increasing the effect that it will have.
Take the hint

Well im taking a law of averages that young people do drugs. One day you may take a Hallucinogenic drug, maybe on your own or maybe you get spiked. Now when on a Hallucinogenic drug somethig that somebody may have said to you that is insignificant will become significant.
The more you talk to me the more you can fly and the world is on fire gets instilled into your brain increasing its significance therefore increasing the effect that it will have.
Take the hint

Im lost Stu? You on drugs atm?

Attachments

• emo1.jpg
    emo1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Emo Emu.jpg
    Emo Emu.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
  • Emo goth for pussies.jpg
    Emo goth for pussies.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 12