I've Just Realised

Currently reading:
I've Just Realised

How boring my life is during the week.

it's the same old stuff.

I feel like moving away or abroad for a bit.

anyone else get like this or do you all put up with it?

sorry for being a bit wierd.

i feel the same way everyday, but i try to do something diffrent when ever i can..
it is a good idea to go on holiday, give ya self a break. got anywere in mind? :)

Think alot of us have this feeling, a break is nice to look forward to, and a break in the routine is good, such as maybe a random road trip or day out somewhere? a catch up with an old friend perhaps? :eek:

I bought a motorbike:devil::slayer:

Go write a list of things you've always wanted to do and start doing them! That's what I've done.

How boring my life is during the week.

it's the same old stuff.

I feel like moving away or abroad for a bit.

anyone else get like this or do you all put up with it?

sorry for being a bit wierd.

Do you have a job? lol

i'm at college now, it's not about being bored.. more being stuck in a routine

well thats life I'm afraid. your only like 17 or 18 aren't you? cant be that hard to find something exciting to do now and then, take a sport up or something.

Get yourself a map, and a dart.

Get some mates rounded up, throw the dart at the map, and just drive wherever it lands! Take a camera, food and drink and just forget about everything. Great on a sunny day, like today!

Last edited:
if you are bored whilst you're 17/18 you're gonna hate being a "grown-up" with bills to pay and responsibilities :rolleyes:

life is pointless and boring, you cant change that, just get stoned and forget about. as long as you've got someone to kick you out of bed each morning life will go on.

life is pointless and boring, you cant change that, just get stoned and forget about. as long as you've got someone to kick you out of bed each morning life will go on.

dry up round here Jug..lol, sorted now(y)

and when i posted this i was considering a drastic change for a bit, like working in holland with a friend, he lives wit hhis uncle and i could live there too but how realistic is that?

maybe in the summer when i finnish college but i dont think im going to drop everything.

planning some decent weekends now so thats brough me round a bit, cheers everyone!

Back