Styling debadging

Currently reading:
Styling debadging

hey guys, i cant seem to find any absolute answers about debadging. i know how to debadge it, but its a punto mk1 60s mia, does it leave the little holes when you take the badges off?
Many Thanks

Did exactly what your going to do, front badge is bolted on under the bonnet, and the rear badges leave holes on the back. And lots glue if you dont take your time and be careful.

And id say go for a 50mm drop, see what you reckon and if you dont like it slam it down another 10mm :)

Thanks
Kris

i guess im going to need a bit of filler and paint spray haha!
well thanks thats big help :)
yeah i just thought 600mm may be a bit too low for me as much as id love it, but im in a town where they love their speed bumps haha

yh, im doing quite a few things, central locking, electric windows, new bumpers + the fogs (for look not use, dnt wuna get no points) new side skirts, spoiler + 3rd brake light. tinted windows, debadgine, new interior, clear side repeaters, new 3" tail pipe exhaust and induction kit.
im going to load some pics up when get on with the work :)

yh, im doing quite a few things, central locking, electric windows, new bumpers + the fogs (for look not use, dnt wuna get no points) new side skirts, spoiler + 3rd brake light. tinted windows, debadgine, new interior, clear side repeaters, new 3" tail pipe exhaust and induction kit.
im going to load some pics up when get on with the work :)
Huh do you get points for using fog lights?!

Back