Styling debadging a mk1

Currently reading:
Styling debadging a mk1

puntomk1extreme

can someone plz tell me how to debadge my punto, its a mk1 1999. iv read somewhere that on my model the badges are glued on but im not too sure, i tried taking it off the other day but the P just snapped in half lol. help plz!

mk1's have little holes behind the badges, thats why they arnt comming off easy because they have little clips on the inside of the tailgate.

Only side marks (like 55, 60...) are glued with some nasty stuff which won't come of easily (at least not on my car). If you'll be removing rear ones or the one on the bonnet you must consider filling the holes afther that. And as Goldie said, to access the rear marks clips open the boot and remove plastic cover but be careful because it's also fixed with weak plastic clips :mad:

okay cheers guys, do you know what i can use to fill the holes? my mate recommended t-cut... i dont know why cuz the t-cut i have jus restores colour :confused: so i dont see how that will fill the holes, i have a tin on of fiat spray paint to touch it up later

T-cut to fill a hole, :ROFLMAO:, thats the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

You need to cover the hole from beind (fiberglass matt) then little bit of filler in the hole, wipe excess off, then paint it up with a touch up pen.

Last edited:
Filler is fine doesnt have to be that one though.

As for fibreglass matt you can get a kit in halfords.

Most motorfactors will stock what you need.

Back