Styling Day Running Lights

Currently reading:
Styling Day Running Lights

at the weekend im going to try and wire about 10 LEDs across the bottom of the top grill. the only problem is im not so sure how to get the switch through to the inside of the car. i thought about wiring tem to the sidelights but it looks a little too complicated! ill put a switch on the other end and plug in into my cig lighter socket.

How would i get the wire through? never wired new lights up but i've messed about with electronics before so i have a dab hand with a soldering iron lol

Sounds like a top quality job you will be doing....

point me in the right direction then!! lol

i bet you're going to direct me towards......... dont even bother trying! :bang: think i may give this up as a bad job :(

No honestly... the idea is :yuck::yuck::yuck:

point me in the right direction then!! lol

i bet you're going to direct me towards......... dont even bother trying! :bang: think i may give this up as a bad job :(

I much prefer a spanner to a crimping tool I don't like electrics whatsoever so I can't really point you in the right direction.

The only direction I can point you in is the direction of your nearest car audio/alarm fitters.

I don't mind electronics, there pretty simple when you get you head around them, but me personally i wouldn't touch car electrics when its under warranty as it will void the warranty for the whole wiring loom. Not worth the risk.

Last edited:
Back