Dating Sites

Currently reading:
Dating Sites

angel

Mrs arseofbox
Just chatting with a friend on MSN about dating sites and I know that none of you use them ..... but ....

Can any of you name any good dating sites please ;) :p

fiatangel said:
Oh never heard of this one, will have to make sure I make a note next time I notice a nice looking bloke lol ;)

:nono: you are recently engaged lady :( naughty naughty

Well it aint related but i was unlucky enough to lose a bet with some mates and my forfit was to go on a date only prob was it was gonna be filmed and shown to the nation so next friday the 17th march itv2 crazydave will be on tv making a fool of his self on national television. i was a bit drunk (couldnt even open a bottle of wine) :bang: things i do when drunk.

Crazy

PNL said:
:nono: you are recently engaged lady :( naughty naughty

Erm i'm also newly unengaged but i'm not using the sites.

crazydave said:
Well it aint related but i was unlucky enough to lose a bet with some mates and my forfit was to go on a date only prob was it was gonna be filmed and shown to the nation so next friday the 17th march itv2 crazydave will be on tv making a fool of his self on national television. i was a bit drunk (couldnt even open a bottle of wine) :bang: things i do when drunk.

Crazy

Should be interesting!!

What bet did you lose in the first place?:D

bloomfieldliam said:
IMO anyone using dating sites is scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Liam

Well sometimes they are worth a look on a horrible wet and windy night ;)

fiatangel said:
I'm sure you will find her when you're least looking ;)

I found mine under my desk... just sittin there.. a lovely nice peachy bueno bar.... oh the passion we had :) shame it lasted 1 minute :(

softwarez said:
I found mine under my desk... just sittin there.. a lovely nice peachy bueno bar.... oh the passion we had :) shame it lasted 1 minute :(

Oh 1 minute ... shame ;)

Back