Dating Sites

Currently reading:
Dating Sites

Trancendental said:
I've had several similar experiences. Am I am man whore or something?... nah... just a fat bastard :p

What actually are man whores? Innocent here ;)

fiatangel said:
What actually are man whores? Innocent here ;)

Gigolo?

I dunno....I thought that was also called the pre-shag shake :eek:

Id think a man whore's similar to a hooker really...just male, so that means she's doing him a favour! ;)

arseofbox said:
Gigolo?

I dunno....I thought that was also called the pre-shag shake :eek:

Id think a man whore's similar to a hooker really...just male, so that means she's doing him a favour! ;)

Now you have totally confused me - you know its easy to do - go easy on me ;)

crazydave said:
How many lasses we could pull in town i ended up jus pulling my leg muscle so i lost :(

Awwww but at least u pulled something ;)

fiatangel said:
Awwww but at least u pulled something ;)

:eek: thats one way of looking at it i will be an embarasment for me as my car is shown (dodgy mtv cribs version when i hav to walk round my car and point out its features the whole of erm 3:cry: )

crazydave said:
:eek: thats one way of looking at it i will be an embarasment for me as my car is shown (dodgy mtv cribs version when i hav to walk round my car and point out its features the whole of erm 3:cry: )

I'm sure you enjoyed your 15 minutes of fame :)

crazydave said:
well its on next friday and i wont be watchin it

:cry: i enjoyed filmin it jus dont want the nation to watch

Yeh yeh only you and me know about it, no-one else has read this thread, dont worry ;)

fiatangel said:
Just chatting with a friend on MSN about dating sites and I know that none of you use them ..... but ....

Can any of you name any good dating sites please ;) :p

my friend met her husband on dating direct:) they are very happy been married 2 years and she just had a baby(y)

charmed103 said:
my friend met her husband on dating direct:) they are very happy been married 2 years and she just had a baby(y)

My friend has had a couple of long term relationships from dating sites, but he's single again now and trying to find different sites.

I'm single again too, but I wont be trying the sites :rolleyes:

Randomman said:
Yeah I last at least 2, although that is with coffee and cigarettes. . . and raiding the fridge.

That's really quite impressive

fiatangel said:
My friend has had a couple of long term relationships from dating sites, but he's single again now and trying to find different sites.

I'm single again too, but I wont be trying the sites :rolleyes:

no me either, it's just nice that every known again for a happy ending that's all:eek:

charmed103 said:
no me either, it's just nice that every known again for a happy ending that's all:eek:

I'm sure there must be some nice young gentlemen on here that are young free and single? ;)

fiatangel said:
I'm sure there must be some nice young gentlemen on here that are young free and single? ;)

Erm...yes there are :)

My status remains undisclosed as yet though :D

Ooh...its a car site, meaning instantly most men are obsessed with cars and fairly boring!. I know I am ;)

Last edited:
I tried a dating site a couple of years ago to meet people when I moved from one end of Scotland to the other. It failed miserably, I met boring, ugly people :( And now I would have no chance, blokes just find a woman with an interest in cars and a brain in her head strange.

Back