500 Dashcam

Currently reading:
500 Dashcam

Richard2001

Having trouble fitting the dashcam into our new 500 Selezione. It was hard wired into a fuse adaptor in our previous popstar but when I plugged it into the same fuse position in the Selezione I had a warning light come up on the dash.
I have tried it in numerous fuse positions and in one the drivers window then ceased to function. I hope someone can assist me

Having trouble fitting the dashcam into our new 500 Selezione. It was hard wired into a fuse adaptor in our previous popstar but when I plugged it into the same fuse position in the Selezione I had a warning light come up on the dash.
I have tried it in numerous fuse positions and in one the drivers window then ceased to function. I hope someone can assist me

If in ANY doubt, have a professional auto electrician wire it in or you may end up with a big bill, I connected ours to the lighter/power socket on the reverse.

If the car uses canbus it's likely to shut down a circuit with the wrong power load being taken.

The cigar lighter circuit should be more than big enough, but do fit a suitable fuse and you might need a USB adapter.

Back