Dad's just break it...

Currently reading:
Dad's just break it...

TashyG

Pancake Queen
Hi All,

I realise that I have not been on here for about a billion years but I need expert help...Computer help that is not phsyciatric...Although some might disagree...

My dearest father decided that he wanted to do update our computer, 'EASY!' he said, so of course he broke it and we have not had a computer for months. Now we have finally got the comp back but - dum dum DUUUUUUM - we no longer have MSN :eek: :bang: *mutters words of distain at her incompetent father*

How can I get it back!!! :confused: Now bearing in mind it seems that I have inherited my fathers computer skills you have to be basic with any instructions that you give!

Cheers m'dears!

Oh yeah and what have I missed!?:D

tstaboy said:
We Boris Always Help The fellow Boris

Ah Boris is cool YES!!

Soooo have I missed anything? apart from everything being a different layout/colour! :confused:

TashyG said:
Ah Boris is cool YES!!

Soooo have I missed anything? apart from everything being a different layout/colour! :confused:

Yes thanks just got a messed up head at the mo but my b day is soon an i will be gone by then

mase said:
holy sh*t... long time no spam LMAO

nothin really new... apart from dave tellin us he used to be a woman :D

I know tell me about it, I spam people at work now...can't say they love it!

OMG you only just figured that out!! :p :D

Dave - serious?! it looks different.

Hi Stranger!

Liam

EDIT: you can go to the complicated trouble of goign through the add/remove windows components but the link posted looks way easier.

Last edited:
tstaboy said:
Yes thanks just got a messed up head at the mo but my b day is soon an i will be gone by then

You will be gone? You can't go...what about all the presents!

Serin said:
Hello TASHY

'sup]

s'all good my friend.
Hows about yous?

T14086 said:
If it's windows XP just reset it to a earlier date....i.e. before your dad messed with it.You have got back-up enabled?

Have I got it what now?

Alls I know is that it turns on now so i'm not complaining!

Hey Liam, how are ya?

Trancendental said:
Oh its the chatty one, shes back.

Alex and Jamie... and Kirsty were making fun of you while you were gone, they thought you would never return so took advantage.. I swear donw its true! Who you gonna trust? a complete stranger of course :p

Jamie and Kirst were mocking me, well the shock nearly gave me a heart attack :rolleyes: nice to know they on good form! :p

Back