Cruising

Currently reading:
Cruising

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would see if anyone else feels same way as me.

I am a fan of cursing and have been members of cruise clubs for around 2 years. But recently with petrol prices I have noticed more and more car clubs dying, for example I ust to put £20 in my car and would last me two nights of going out driving etc... Now I am lucky to get away with putting £40 in. I simply can't afford to cruise anymore... anyone else like this?

Jamie

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would see if anyone else feels same way as me.

I am a fan of cursing and have been members of cruise clubs for around 2 years. But recently with petrol prices I have noticed more and more car clubs dying, for example I ust to put £20 in my car and would last me two nights of going out driving etc... Now I am lucky to get away with putting £40 in. I simply can't afford to cruise anymore... anyone else like this?

Jamie

I love cursing as well - even in front of the wife, although she doesn't like me using the C word or the F word so I tend to keep my profanities to a minimum.

There's a cruise club on the island, been on one but it attracted too many police for my liking, not that i've anything to hide. Only went for ****s and giggles, was in my Sei SX and a mate had an identical one and we drove in convoy to several locations across the island. Got a few laughs!

Leaving the car park they searched each car looking for illegal mods, even using a machine to test light getting through the windows.

That one i reckon we had 30 - 40 car's then.
It seems pretty quiet now, died down mainly because of bellends turning up to meets. Not sure what program, but one of the police programs featured one of the meets in Ryde that turned into a lot of trouble!

Island site: http://www.isleofwightcruisers.co.uk/

Get the boy racers meeting in Mcdonalds car park round here. Can't see the point really.

I still go for random drives for no reason.

Back