Criticism for 'UK database' plan

Currently reading:
Criticism for 'UK database' plan

The phone calls are already stored on your telephone providers systems anyway and they can get that info if they need to anyway.

Yeah not for very long 2weeks IIRC. Even that takes more storage than you could believe.

if talking about numbers i could access someones phone which they've had since 1995 and check what numbers they called anytime or what txts they sent etc... its all stored, storage for basic data like that isnt expensive (although is unreliable, my mirror of vodafone's databases is playing up atm :( - due to it being updated more than every second etc i need to run off a day old database for everything :))

if talking about numbers i could access someones phone which they've had since 1995 and check what numbers they called anytime or what txts they sent etc... its all stored, storage for basic data like that isnt expensive (although is unreliable, my mirror of vodafone's databases is playing up atm :( - due to it being updated more than every second etc i need to run off a day old database for everything :))

No I was talking about the actuall call :p

Back