General crashed my car what to do :(

Currently reading:
General crashed my car what to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont understand Craig and I have exchanged PM all day yesterday about LSD and diffs, for his other cinq... his mum wants the drive way back, but I dont have his address or phone.

Noel

maybe he is just tripping out at the minute... give him a while to come down

newfiatowner: Which part do you not understand? He said the car is in a drivable condition, but can't be driven on the roads because of MOT.
EDIT: also, why are you posting details of your conversations here?

as for running i say it starts and runs perfectly as in the engine starts and runs sweet. it cant be driven due to
"tax/mot (needs to be taken on a tailor)
If you want to know who's been messing people around, read this: https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento/188929-o-crap-lol-please-help.html

Also, take a look at their post counts and number of "thanks" by other people :)

Last edited:
This is not a fight mate,this is a forum i dont no why you take things so serious for.Your the only one going on about the past!

Sorry, i'll shut up now, it's just that i'm not sure you understand the point of this community. You won't hear from me anymore, at least not about the past.

I will sort something out when i have seen the car,but still havnt been given a address have called the number i was given send a few pms but nothing.i dont think he wants to sell the car lol
I said from my first message that the car is full of bits i need to remove first,and that ill arrange it sometime in the week, also i was out till 7 yesterday so never got time to do it. I have just done the car now but you cant come over as im the only one here.(dads home at 5 as i said)

maybe he is just tripping out at the minute... give him a while to come down
:p not that kind of LSD lol

Anyway as ive said (more then once) the car has not moved for god knows how long. I will have no idea on the condition of the brakes (altho they do work) plus the fact of no MOT/TAX I wont let the car be driven from my drive. once the cars log book is in your name and out of my area you can do what you like with it.
Im sure everyone will agree this is fair.

right the car has been for sale since sat,i pm him on sat,i have been asking to come view the car since then im not boverd about the inside of the car.i have send many pms and texts and phone calls but nothing.i spoke to seller today on msn and was told i can come and view it after 5pm.but he wouldnt give me an address! i sent a text messege few hours ago asking for the post code to come see it but nothing.i am on msn to him now but no reply and he is online.Am i reli doing something wrong if someone wants to sell something and need it gone quick i think they would try a little harder than this.i need a car quick i live 10miles from him,communication has been bad so ive decided to leave it.

im a donkey and will re read the rules on posting
i realise not doing so gives custard permission to serve me my ass on a plate

Last edited by a moderator:
newfiatowner: you don't seem to be very patient or respectful. If he needs the car gone asap, it doesn't mean he can just sell it to you the next minute, when you want to sell a house asap, you don't sell it in 1 day. You had a car crash, i'm sorry for the car, but you can't expect it to be fixed in a few days, be realistic with your goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back