General crashed my car what to do :(

Currently reading:
General crashed my car what to do :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
The voice of reason...

But he is attached to his little vehicle, Craigs rebuild is £200 & just around the corner...

Noel

I'm lasy so, I'd get Craig to fix it first, so it is a runner & has MoT etc, and you can do any remaining work yourself, then pay him any agreed premium.

Sell any bits you have to excess you will need the loot.

Craig is well fussy and his chassis will be perfect, ive seen his other car.

He will have tweaked it but you may like that.

He is not that far away?

Noel

dont have time to do the car up thats why im selling it for only£200.
could easily sell the other bits and transfer everything from your shell onto this one. the money you make from the bit could be used to tidy the car up.

lets just say even tho it is tatty the car is a MUCH!!!! better starting point then my cento was.

if i can get the car off craig il have it and sort the car out.just need to try and sort it out with craig but having trouble getting through to him.

very unsure what going on with the car craigs selling,as it says in advert need gone asap,but ive been trying to arrange getting the car for 2days lol. and says runs perfect ect...but it cnt be driven due to problems,also open to offers but he wants the asking price lol. im willing to pay the asking price for the car even with the problems not described. anyone got his msn address?mobile no use already tryed

he is currently online as are you, cant see where the problems regarding contact are occuring

I have txt you back loads. I have been out all day today. the car is full of bits from my other cento that i am keeping I said you can come once i empty it and get the time.
I should be able to get it empty and looking half reasonable tomorrow.

The car does need gone asap... i need the money and mum is moaning hence the advert.
after i put up the advert dad said there is not much point selling it for any less then £200 as i could easily sell the bits on it for much more then this and just scrap the car (which would be a shame)
I told you this by txt.

Craig

*edit*
as for running i say it starts and runs perfectly as in the engine starts and runs sweet. it cant be driven due to
"tax/mot (needs to be taken on a tailor)
radiator fan
thermostat (one fitted has had its guts removed(for turbo) so car takes ages to warm up)
wires need a tidying up."

Last edited:
the car is booked in for work to be done but im looking to get another cinque as back up or to swap parts over not 100% sure yet.

It is sort of legal to drive if you book it for MoT in garage between where Craig lives and you live, from garage to where you live you are ok if it passes - for sure, on way there you dont tell police where you are going to return to, unless they ask explicitly...

But you need to tell your insurance about the tuning Craig has done and they might be negative, you might need to convert it back to standard, but get short term cover for transport to home address...

Dont tail gate people, even in slow traffic, lotsa people do it to me, according to my mirrors.

Noel

I will sort something out when i have seen the car,but still havnt been given a address have called the number i was given send a few pms but nothing.i dont think he wants to sell the car lol

I will sort something out when i have seen the car,but still havnt been given a address have called the number i was given send a few pms but nothing.i dont think he wants to sell the car lol

Just been reading a few post reguarding you buying craigs car. To me it does sound like he is a bit busy atm so bear with him im sure you will have the car in your hands soon

Dont understand Craig and I have exchanged PM all day yesterday about LSD and diffs, for his other cinq... his mum wants the drive way back, but I dont have his address or phone.

Noel

Got on msn to him not says i can come and view car tonight but havent been given a address yet.need the car delivering as it cnt be driven!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back