Technical Crash :( - replacement parts?

Currently reading:
Technical Crash :( - replacement parts?

cozzie2002

Hi, have recently had a smash front end passenger side with my mk2 punto ELX. As far as my limited knowledge of cars tells me its going to need a new bumper, bonnet, radiator and headlight. Its currently undrivable because all of the coolant has leaked out of the radiator, cant get underneath the bonnet because its smashed in at the mo.

Also think because its an ELX its a different style of bumper is that right?

Does anybody know of anywhere cheap to get this sorted, or cheap for parts? I was thinking maybe scrappie or something?

Absolutely gutted missing her already getting busses is killing me lol

Thanks in advance
(y)
Mike

is it a 5 door or a 3 door mate? The bumpers on a 5 door are slightly different.

and if it's really that bad you've knackered the radiator then you may have something much much worse lurking underneath ;)

Pictures would help mind you *hint hint :p hehe

Last edited:
think ya maybe right there mate just had a phone call from a guy lookin at it, said that the chassey is bent oh dear! apparently this costs a lot to fix. will put some pics up later any help at all apreciated. This is just gettin worse :(

think ya maybe right there mate just had a phone call from a guy lookin at it, said that the chassey is bent oh dear!

That will be the chasis leg, and will need jigging. Your looking at £2k+ just to have the jigging done:(.

Even most new (08 reg) car's would be written off if they had a bent chasis leg in a smash:(

Jon.

Back