Crap drivers on the M60!!!!

Currently reading:
Crap drivers on the M60!!!!

By law speedos are not supposed to under read however they are allowed to over read by up to 10% although thats not accounting for italian build quality, you could be right on the cameras i knew it was 10% + a figure so mebbe it is 3 mph but as you say they do not have to follow it

Obviously....you can pull the same trick in the 85...it has a 113mph top speed and a 120 clock...so add 10% and oops! the needles gone off the end...private road obviously as you said...theres probably a reason my car leaks oil....go figure

Woulda thought JFLs car was too new and have to large a capacity to be on the old fixed rate system that classes all vehicles under 1.5 as private light goods...Also the aygo will chuck out less random c**p...although 115 for panda is taking the p**s somewhat! think of it as an incentive to drop a 1242 into it ;)

Co2 is what its calculated on, the lower the Co2 the higher the mpg and the lower tax bracket, although diesels pay more than a petrol engine of similar Co2 bracket because being nasty agricultural machinery they chuck out buckets more hydrocarbons and other nasty cancer causing bits the old cars dont even have to have cats in some cases so its a fixed rate high for some ridiculously low for others...although damn its gone along way off topic....

Just to clear some things up :p

You are allowed to be above the speed limit by 10% (Government Rule) + (Depending on county) upto 3mph above. 30 = 36, 70 = 80, 80 = a fine :p

Also sat nav units are often 3 - 10 mph of your actual speed.

Dual carriageways
A dual carriageway is a road which has a central reservation to separate the carriageways and the national speed limit on this type of road is 70mph.

If there's not central reservation then it is 60mph - as it is not a dual carriageway.

I've not been driving a year but the amount of times I've seen some prick almost cause an accident is unbelievable. A few months ago I was unfortunately the witness to a fatal were a bmw driver using his mobile pulled out infront of a lorry. - been driving like a grandma since :(

I also absolutely hate members of the MLOC (Middle Lane Owners Club, for those that are curious :p)

Tom

Last edited:
Back