General couldnt say no again

Currently reading:
General couldnt say no again

had a phone call today from a mate went something like "a bloke near me has a panda mania on a k plate and if he cant sell it this week hes weighing it in!" i said "i dont want it" he said " but you must save it from the jaws of the evil crusher!" " i dont want it" i said again "but you must it only has 68,000 miles on it" he replied " no " i said anyway now i own another panda not sure how it happend but it did quection is what do i do with it:bang:

By the sounds of it, once youve got its faults sorted yuoll have no problems shifting it :)

charlotte was looking for a bargain panda

who's charlotte? its a 750cc and has only got 68,000 on the clock and has some old mot's etc with it pity to strip it i had a 750 years ago that had 130,000 on the clock we went from blackpool to skegness and got stuck on snake pass in the fog i had to lean out the window and look for the white line:eek: i can laugh about it now but at the time it was not very funny!

Attachments

• tank-large.jpg
    tank-large.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 9
well its being stripped now! vandals got in the compound and trashed it! so if anyone wants any bits pm me asap because its getting weighed in this weekend. dave the tank is yours. mental note to self dont park cars in compound again. please dont ask for windows interior or n/s panals because they are now scrap:cry: :cry:

who's charlotte? its a 750cc and has only got 68,000 on the clock and has some old mot's etc with it pity to strip it i had a 750 years ago that had 130,000 on the clock we went from blackpool to skegness and got stuck on snake pass in the fog i had to lean out the window and look for the white line:eek: i can laugh about it now but at the time it was not very funny!

I'm Charlotte :p Hope to be a new owner of a Classic Panda soon..... So look forward to getting to know you all (even more) cos I met some of you at the classic panda meet in Gainsborough.... :D

im richard!!! dont worry though everyone calls me urchin it was my "handle" on the cb many many moons ago!" thats your que to start posting threads about convoy, smokey and the bandit and the dukes of hazzard.

sorry mate sold the master cly yesterday(n)

Back