Technical coolant Leak

Currently reading:
Technical coolant Leak

Hi Andy Monty,

I removed the grill, but there is no access to the cable. There is a plastic separating the two sections. I also removed the panel where the is the leaver to open the bonnet. I used a plier to pull the cable, but again with no success :S the cable went out be approx 1.5 inches (i.e. the cable was loose), but didn't get all the way out so i'm assuming the cable is not snapped.

Can someone suggest a way how i can open the bonnet??

PLEASE HELP

ANY HELP PLEASE????

I'm still with the bonnet closed :S and not even the mechanic knows how to open it.

Have you had the trim off round the release handle? If not its worth seeing if its broken / detached at that end pull the handle off its on a square pin remove the screws and take a look you might be able to if its broken there get pliers onto the cable and pull it.....

Hi Andy,

Yes i did remove the panel where there is the lever. Everything is intact. I also pulled the cable with a pliers. The cable came out by approx 1.5 inch (so it was loose), but didn't come out all the way so i'm assuming the cable is not snapped.

Is there a way that i can access the cable from somewhere else? from the from grill there is no access to the lock :S

Back