Technical connect nav+ not working (restarting continuously)

Currently reading:
Technical connect nav+ not working (restarting continuously)

Meriton

HI all, yesterday appeared new pb in my Stilo the last think I thought could go wrong, Connect nav (radio etc) when turning on it appears on none of buttons is responsive, after some sec it restarts two or three times and then goes off, I have no Idea what could be, the only thing I tried was re-flashing the connect nav 9+ 11 version but without any result, does anyone of you have any Idea what could be the problem ?

Since I got no reply, I just want to inform you that this is common pb with connect nav +, the only solution was buying a used one and refitted, it is common fault that comes from front electronic plate where buttons are attached, hope this helps someone.

As I remember most of the problems are from connect + motherboard and capacitors on it. Long time ago I put video-in function on several units and replaced lamps in lcd display but never repaired no boot problem because anyone didn't bring it to me ever. Connect is simply to old unit with support stopped 10 years ago so my advise is forget about that and buy something else (android or something). Connect is most beautiful unit for stilo for me but there are so many better unit now

Back