Congratulations

Currently reading:
Congratulations

fixitagaintomorrow or pete to those who know him has managed to beat ben (our honourable, if absent of late, leader) to 500 posts! well done pete!

if you weren't already a moderator - you'd now be a NOS guzzler!:D

SEI POWER

Pah! methinks its time to edit the post count :D nah, seriously tho, i been busy of late, got lots of projects due in next week (you know the ones you leave until last minute)

i wouldn#t care so much, its just one of them is some dirty great java project, and i gotta learn java first :D ah well, it all ends in three weeks, so woo hoo! (at least, it will be if i pass!)

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, black rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

ah luckily i have none of them, but i still haven't done anything either, been out shopping :D

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, black rear clusters, midnight window tint

Yup i kno the feeling i had a assignment 4 over 6months and dun the whole thing in 3 days b4 i broke up 4 easter :D 40 odd pages 2. I was also given over easter to d the Keyskills assignment i go back 2morrow and have dun nothing else ill get 2 it once i finish reading posts :)

FIAT CinqueCento = Recycled Ferrari :D

what's an assignment? oh yeah...i remember them from YEARS ago...geee....i'm so glad i don't have to do that anymore :p

i'm the jelly baby...twisted jelly baby

ah yes, the 'never mind the quality, feel the width' approach :D

Only joking! Cheers [8D]

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
http://mysite.freeserve.com/close_to_cracking_up/
http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Cinqs_and_Seis/
http://www.clubcento.co.uk/

90% of what i say is... :D

an students unite? geez...if any of u could be arsed to do anything, ever, i'd be quakin in my boots...well i wouldn't really....

hey i love you all really!

i would like to point out i work very hard you know.....

pause...

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, sorry, i've got hysterics now :)

don't worry though, i will be just as lazy when i start work :p

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx

Lazy - me?

No.........Well possibly
i spent my entire year in industry just organising the office tea-break, and now they've head hunted me and offered me a job when i graduate :D

Si.
2.0 20v HGT + Superchip + NOS (soon)

some of used to be...but now got jobs that pay MONEY!!!!!! (sadly i also have a child, house and divorce which is somewhat of a drain on my lovely lucre.....as is £700 a month in TAX....B*STARDS!!!!!! :p

Back