Congratulations Serin!!

Currently reading:
Congratulations Serin!!

serin said:
well you got the pink bit, your fine :p

That's true, shouldn't complain. It was all done very quickly. Got my first half of pass plus on saturday.

congrats chief, whats yeh first mission in the cinq gonna be then?

KirstyTL said:
That's true, shouldn't complain. It was all done very quickly. Got my first half of pass plus on saturday.
1st half :confused: :confused:, when i did mine i went with BSM, we drove round for a few hours, and that was it. They different now (would have been 3-4 years ago now i guess)

blu73 said:
1st half :confused: :confused:, when i did mine i went with BSM, we drove round for a few hours, and that was it. They different now (would have been 3-4 years ago now i guess)

I was told I have to do 6 hours and it costs £120.... should I not have to do 6 hours?

mine cost 50quid :nerner:

as mine is subsidised :p

but the pass plus varies, as the examiner goes on what your rusty on, so some things they may skip, as they know your good enough :D

serin said:
mine cost 50quid :nerner:

as mine is subsidised :p

but the pass plus varies, as the examiner goes on what your rusty on, so some things they may skip, as they know your good enough :D

:eek: I'm being ripped off! :cry:

jamie86 said:
For a change I've told you how many times :rolleyes:
Yeah but I wasn't listening to you because you didn't do it... Meh. :bang:

Trancendental said:
Well done serin (y)

*Don't worry about no insurance, I drove without for 2 years its all good :p

Admin error... but they saved me a shed loads :D

Tho ive done it myself:devil: i wouldnt advise it to any new driver.
6 points in the 1st 2yrs = instant ban & having to take your test again.:eek:
Thats 6 pts for anything, so all our recently passed drivers are really up against it, without doing anything silly!
Congrats to serin, now you will learn to drive! Remember how hard it was to get your liscense and drive responsibly(at least for 2yrs!)(y)

gaz_wrexham said:
well done (y)

pass plus is great, i broke my instructors car....payback :devil:

you ready to sell your car yet? :chin:

i had an awful car to learn in! a 1-series for some reason! nice to drive, awful to learn in :yuck:

joecinq said:
If that's your plan, see you in hospital :p

speaks the man who FLIPPED his cinq! :eek:

Back