Can anyone help please find Peter (serin)

Currently reading:
Can anyone help please find Peter (serin)

bigsis

It's a long shot I know, but has anyone had any contact from Peter Edwards from Thames Ditton who went traveling with Owen ( there is a link from their blog to here. but that stopped in July when they went their seperate ways
I know he was always on this forum and he used to go along to a lot of the meets and away on weekends.
He went off traveling with Owen to Japan , Aussie, and New Zealand where he is now.
The reason I ask is I have had no contact since June of this year and I am really worried about him and I thought maybe some of you still might have contact.
If he does not want to make contact with me himself thats fine but if you have had recent contact it would be reassuring for me if you could let me know he is ok
Thanks for your understanding in this Peters Big Sister

Did Pete not have a mobile on him?

According to his user profile he was last logged into the forum 2 weeks ago.

as far as i'm aware (im owens girlfriend) pete stayed with family in NZ but apart from that owens had one email i think from his dad saying hes heard from him but thats as much as i know. Sorry i couldn't be more help.

Owen did try to get hold of him as pete owes him money but he's had no luck.

Hayley

Just noticed, its serin's birthday today!

so Happy Birthday

As custard stated, I see him log into his Steam account
regularly - last time was a day or so back EDIT - 8 hours ago....
Owen here,

Steam is the account for online games right?

before 2 weeks ago, i havn't seen him on the forum for months.

Dont take is personally, it's not that he doesn't want to contact you, it's just he doesn't understand that people care about him.

if theres one thing i have learned that is, Pete will be fine, because Pete is his number one priority.

It must be really hard for you, and i hope he decides to get in contact soon.

Regards,

Owen

Thanks all for your help.
Guess I will here from him in his own time.

Back