General Computer language

Currently reading:
General Computer language

naskobg

Hi,

I just bought Fiat Bravo MultiJet 1.6 105 hp. I set up my menu in english, but the computer stlll speaks in italian.
Can you suggest me how i can change the language?
Thank you in advance.

How exactly does it "speak"???

when it shows information? or when using the Blue&me?

The information is shown in english, but when using Blue&Me the voice is in italian.

Thank you. Now can you tell me where to find english lamguage to download? :D
One more question. There is a USB conected in the car (Windows mobile sign on it). Shall I use it or other one?
Shall i delete it?

Last edited:
I have updated my Blue&Me version, copied 3 files, named 0809.CAB, SSFT0809.V2.ARMV4I.CAB and ssft0809_FIAT_LH.V1.ARMV4I.cab
and when i try to change language no result. The car doe's nothing.
Help please :)

Hi There
Had a similar issue with my Fiat Bravo Sport (2007) with the Blue and Me giving the error message "English Language not available". It happened after the original Fiat battery went flat (after 7 years of life!). My technicians said they couldn't fix the error and after a year of not using it :(, by chance I came across this forum and followed the instructions to reinstall the languages files and it has worked - so thank you!

I'd also like to add that the instructions say to copy 3 files onto the USB. There were 4 system language when I unzipped the English language folder (3 cab files, and one INF file) so I copied all 4 files and it worked no problems at all. It seems that there is a later cab file that is dated 2012 - so that might be the reason for 4 files to copy instead of 3 per instructions. :)

One more question. There is a USB conected in the car (Windows mobile sign on it). Shall I use it or other one?
Shall i delete it?
To install the language files I used the inbuilt USB with the Windows Mobile Sign on it as I didn't have any other car USB and it worked fine :)

Shall i delete it?
To install the language files I used the inbuilt Fiat USB with the Windows Mobile Sign on it and it worked fine :). I couldn't see any other USB connection in my Bravo.

Back