General Comparing three Pandas

Currently reading:
General Comparing three Pandas

Well a long run in the 1.2 Lounge yielded 370 mile averaging 63mpg. Normal commuting sees 49.8 regularly. I filled up 75 miles from home and the range on the computer still said 502! This car is a welcome addition to the fleet. I dont really expect to get the full 577 miles from a single tank but its heartening to see it anyway.

The TA4x4 is mile better than the 2017 one and is giving 45 in normal use and 52 on a long run

The 169 1.2 is 52 on a long drive well loaded and at speed and 47 -50 in normal use.

The 1.2 Lounge is by far the best to drive, smooth, quiet and with the best handling.

The TA on narrower tyres does not grip as well but stops better and is by a big margin the fastest.. With ECO on its still quicker than the 169 and at least a match for the Lounge, but at full chat ECO off its is really quite brisk and though more obvious at speed it makes long runs easy.

The 1.2 lounge also has the best ride and seats.

The highest mileage is the 169 which has 40K on the clock, the 312 is 28K and The TA just 3K so only just loosening up, and there is no water in the oil of this one. Oh sorry condensation form water in the air.... I suppose it has been extraordinarily dry here in the east.

Conclusion. I love them all! Any would be my choice over non Panda vehicles. I do really miss the bravo though. Possibly the most under rated car ever.

Last edited:
Back