General Colour therapy vs lounge dilemma

Currently reading:
General Colour therapy vs lounge dilemma

thanks for the replies, im going to stick with my lounge and be a patient girl, dealer is throwing in a tom tom for free so may as well have all the gadgets. I think it was just the fact of them saying i could have it tomorrow that made me consider it, however, 7 weeks down the line i would probably have regretted it.

Also, another question, do you find the blue and me pretty reliable, the bluetooth i have now is pretty awful and always cuts out!!

thanks for the replies, im going to stick with my lounge and be a patient girl, dealer is throwing in a tom tom for free so may as well have all the gadgets. I think it was just the fact of them saying i could have it tomorrow that made me consider it, however, 7 weeks down the line i would probably have regretted it.

Also, another question, do you find the blue and me pretty reliable, the bluetooth i have now is pretty awful and always cuts out!!

Wise decision!

Colour Therapy 1.2 owner here...

The Lounge doesn't have anything on it that I'd really miss:

- Climate control's something begging to go wrong. Manual air con all the way.

- B & M's a no-no for me as I never use hands-free.

- At 50, I'm not likely to throw the car round bends so very much, so ESP's a bit of a white elephant too. I had ESP on my last car, it never activated on me.

Drawbacks are:

- No split/folding rear seat. Seems a bit daft to include air con and exclude this...? :confused:

- "Unique" wheel trims that will cost a packet to replace and may become scarce when the model runs out. However, they do appear to be just the standard "vintage" trims with the outer portion painted white instead of silver so, at a pinch, a replacement could probably be knocked up. I've managed to scuff one of mine after just a month! :(

The Colour Therapy has air con and a trip computer, the only two toys I ever really want in a car. Job done!! :)

In Countrypolitan Yellow, our car's as cute as a button too.(y)

BJM

The lounge doesn't have climate control as standard, only the twinair :)

Blue&me is great, it's not just Bluetooth. Personally it's worth it just for the leather wheel and steering wheel controls if nothing else.

The lounge doesn't have climate control as standard, only the twinair :)

Blue&me is great, it's not just Bluetooth. Personally it's worth it just for the leather wheel and steering wheel controls if nothing else.

Have to agree with 306maxi on this one, and I'd add the leather gear knob too, added this a month after taking delivery and wouldn't go back to the plastic one.

Have to agree with 306maxi on this one, and I'd add the leather gear knob too, added this a month after taking delivery and wouldn't go back to the plastic one.
I actually don't mind the plastic knob on the 500 and don't feel the need to go for a leather one, I seem to remember jnoiles 's 500 had one and I wasn't massively impressed.

Back