Styling colour coding

Currently reading:
Styling colour coding

huy guys, just wanted to know if anyone has had the black plastic crap an thier car sprayed?? if so was it of good quality beacause i heard that it would peel off once painted. thinking of getting it done, any ideasof a price.

THANKS

yep yuo must be one of a kind mate :)

but each to thier own. i saw one of the newer stilos must of been a dynamic because it was all colour coded in red, 16" alloys, rear spoiler but looked ****e. i think it was the colour but not too sure. and it was filthy!! dirty sod.

I'm doing mine after Xmas too - the bump strips, door handles (when I get new ones), front lamps inside and possibly rear lamps. Having read other bits about it the work is all in the prepartion. Prepare well with cleaning, sanding and primer and you will get a lasting finish but if you just try painting it then yes it will peel easily.

your not alone Neo!!! i much prefer a car with some black on it :D, i think some manufactures go mad with color coding, and just end up makin the car look like a blob, as well as increasing the cost of low speed accidents. i think Audi got it spot on with the A6 (y)

Back