DSC_00252.JPG

Grande Punto col7104's Grande T-Jet

Introduction

Well, the ten week wait was certainly worth it :D. Coming from the Seicento this thing feels like a Roller or something hehe, though I find the seats give me a backache after a few hours of motorway driving.

Optional sub was well worth it - you're not going to get real deep bass from it (for you audiophiles) but for what I need it for it's perfect.

Has an annoying rattle when going over bumps, coming from behind me...need to look into that one.

But on the whole, love it. Here's a few pics to get the ball rolling, though if you've seen one you've seen them all...

DSC_00252.JPG

DSC_00303.JPG
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been meaning to get some pics after I fitted the Abarth headlights and the lower grille. Gave it a wash today and got some:

I haven't put tyre shine on cos it's so annoying when the side of the car gets covered in it. I reserve it for special occasions :D

Passed 3000 miles now ...engine wants some attention methinks :devil:

Cheers guys :)

Yeah I haven't actually seen the Seicento since I put it away :D. Might try and get to it soon and give it a clean (I didn't even do that before I left it :eek:)

I use a Nikon D40 with kit lense. Entry level DSLR but suits me for what I want it for.

Yeah sometimes I look at the grill and think yeah that's nice. Other times I look and think it needs something. Might try a Fiat badge and see what that does for it. Might break up the black a little.

you have an amazing car :D keep it up :( you make my waiting time longer :( waiting for my fiat to come :( and from were have you found that rear diffuser from internet ? because when it finaly arrives i will do what ever it takes to make one on mine niceeeee carrrrr man amazingly tuned i like it as it is man :D

noo i am from malta :( and malta s**k for tuning parts thats why i asked you if you got it from the internet :( and i have to wait till the end of dicember loool but i am dieing for him lool see you my friend and keep up the good work its coming up amazing your making me log in the forum to see if you made an update dayily :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back