DSC_00252.JPG

Grande Punto col7104's Grande T-Jet

Introduction

Well, the ten week wait was certainly worth it :D. Coming from the Seicento this thing feels like a Roller or something hehe, though I find the seats give me a backache after a few hours of motorway driving.

Optional sub was well worth it - you're not going to get real deep bass from it (for you audiophiles) but for what I need it for it's perfect.

Has an annoying rattle when going over bumps, coming from behind me...need to look into that one.

But on the whole, love it. Here's a few pics to get the ball rolling, though if you've seen one you've seen them all...

DSC_00252.JPG

DSC_00303.JPG
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking good! I'm glad the wheels are on okay and that you're happy with how they look (y) You looked a bit worried there for a while on Saturday :D I was half expecting you to sell them!

Did you put the 3mm spacers on all round and drop it a bit more? You've got to be pushing the legal limits with those wheels and the front arches now... :slayer:

The Conti's are good aren't they! I had Eagle F1 Assymetrics before the Conti's and they're pretty close in performance... although I think the Conti's are wearing better!

Hehe yeah - like them now it's a bit lower! I lowered the front a touch and I haven't put the spacers on. Will try them though as on hard cornering (say a roundabout) I get a metallic 'shingling' sort of noise. Almost like something contacting the brake disc...but have a horrible feeling it could be rim/shock!!

It could just be the tyre rubbing the strut arm? :rolleyes: I can't believe that the rim would be rubbing, there was loadsa room! There must have been... like... a whole 7mm :D

Get the spacers on there and see how you get on, I reckon it'll be fine once there on... 3mm is miles! :D(y)

Hehe cheers for all the comments. Yes I do worry Peter - won't stop till I find the cause of that bloomin' noise!! Poor car's too young to have strange noises :p

Haven't cleaned it but got some proper pics anyway :D

As Grande Bolt blew my mod cover :p, in the next couple of weeks the GSR intercooler is next on the agenda, with a few other bits and bobs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back