DSC_00252.JPG

Grande Punto col7104's Grande T-Jet

Introduction

Well, the ten week wait was certainly worth it :D. Coming from the Seicento this thing feels like a Roller or something hehe, though I find the seats give me a backache after a few hours of motorway driving.

Optional sub was well worth it - you're not going to get real deep bass from it (for you audiophiles) but for what I need it for it's perfect.

Has an annoying rattle when going over bumps, coming from behind me...need to look into that one.

But on the whole, love it. Here's a few pics to get the ball rolling, though if you've seen one you've seen them all...

DSC_00252.JPG

DSC_00303.JPG
Status
Not open for further replies.
just gotta say wow, your GP looks seriously cool and has a bite to match the bark :D

i know its bad form and all, but how much have you spent on mods out of interest? pm me if you dont want to say here (or tell me to naff off if you dont want to tell me :p) its fine either way...

seriously cool car though :)

Yeahh it's a wonderful car, only needs some outstanding front seats to make it astonishing :yum:

With the amount he's spent, would have probably been cheaper buying a Abarth.:bang:

Party Pooper

No updates ...apart from a chipped windscreen but that's one for Autoglass, not the forum :D

Thanks for all the kind comments guys, it's been great to hear your input and thoughts:cool:.

This isn't one of those attention seeking, cringeworthy bye bye posts (so please don't treat it as such), but just to say, incase you wonder why I've gone quiet, that I'm scaling back here. FF is a brilliant resource, but it isn't a model that currently suits me and IMO it's best to focus one's attention on one forum only. Just to make clear, this is nothing to do with any member/moderator/anyone. Cheers (y)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back