General Cluster faint light on when the ignition is off?

Currently reading:
General Cluster faint light on when the ignition is off?

My is Punto 1.9 2003, I have noticed at night when I switch off my engine and take the key out, I see two faint LED dimming barely red light on coolant warning light, also the battery icon as well. Should I worry? Risk of catch fire when leave the car overnight? What could it be?

My is Punto 1.9 2003, I have noticed at night when I switch off my engine and take the key out, I see two faint LED dimming barely red light on coolant warning light, also the battery icon as well. Should I worry? Risk of catch fire when leave the car overnight? What could it be?

No answer? Have upload a photo I hope it helps.

Attachments

• IMG_20211129_144144.jpg
    IMG_20211129_144144.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 55
Did you fix this? I have similar problem. I get battery and rear fog light symbols. I think a dodgy earth somewhere
Sadly it did not fix, it was one of bad earth somewhere, I did remove every connect on cluster and ECU check for rust, and spray cleaner no luck I did not want to go to my auto electric because they are charge me £45 per hour the car is old, rust and 187,000 miles, I knew it will take ages to find the fault, but since my car is scrapped after I had a power steering cut out, and it was dangerous I could not be steering the car nearly crash. I had enough of electrical is too much for me. Now own Citroën AX diesel, less electrical.

Back