Technical Climate control fan fault.

Currently reading:
Technical Climate control fan fault.

Hi, noticed today that the fan on my climate control had stopped working all- together.
So after pulling the fan out and checking the connections I found that one connector in particular is quite badly heat damaged and is the cause of my intermittent connection.
It plugs in to the bottom of the fan assembly and sits right next to the black connector in the picture.
The black one could probably do with replacing as well to be honest but the grey one is the worst and part of the grey housing has crumbled away.

I have had a look at previous threads and they all seem to mention a different connector melting.
So my question is does anyone know where I can get these connector types so I can just splice and attach the new connector???

Cheers for your help in advance.

Attachments

• DSC_0128 (2).JPG
    DSC_0128 (2).JPG
    504.3 KB · Views: 111
Seems like others have had this issue. Unfortunately it is discussed on Italian sites.
Attached a couple of pictures to help if anyone has any experience with this.
Spoken to Vauxhall as it is a common part as Fiat would only sell the whole loom.Waiting for a response.
Spoke to a couple of breakers no Joy.
Seems only cars fitted with this Electronic heater motor resistor have these connectors.

Attachments

• Heater motor resistor.jpg
    Heater motor resistor.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 76
  • Heater motor resistor pack 2.jpg
    Heater motor resistor pack 2.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 102
Back