General Clear indicator lenses wanted

Currently reading:
General Clear indicator lenses wanted

After finishing off Fizzles transformation I'm now tempted to try some clear indicator lenses on him.

Anyone got a set (they don't need to be perfect as may not be a permanent change) they can spare?

If you have and you're attending Stanford Hall show can even save on postage!

Ad's here Mr Panda Face and Mr Hat :p

https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=29687&cat=111

Thanks

John

if i need something i make a post in my cars thread.. rather than make a new thread about it.

i can understand if its really urgent and effects how the car runs / drives and is your only car though, but for cosmetics there's not really much point.

a thread made for an item wanted.. even with a link to a wanted classified add, should not really be put up here :/
heh i made this mistake in the cento section once.. soon found out i was not meant to do it haha

hinting it with a link to the classified ad in your cars build/progress/blog thread is cool.

i dont think anyone in the panda section skips fizzles thread when they see theres a new post in it :D

Last edited:
if i need something i make a post in my cars thread.. rather than make a new thread about it.

i can understand if its really urgent and effects how the car runs / drives and is your only car though, but for cosmetics there's not really much point.

a thread made for an item wanted.. even with a link to a wanted classified add, should not really be put up here :/
heh i made this mistake in the cento section once.. soon found out i was not meant to do it haha

hinting it with a link to the classified ad in your cars build/progress/blog thread is cool.

i dont think anyone in the panda section skips fizzles thread when they see theres a new post in it :D

Go on delete it John, you know you want to try the new powers!! :tempt::D :devil:

Last edited:
Actually I think there's this guy in Kent might have some on ebay........:mad:

PS, John (no not you John, John), if he actually buys some off him you'll 'accidentally' delete Fizzles MM thread instead of this one, right;)

As if I would do such a thing :rolleyes:

now you are making me want to delete this thread.. heh

CLS, if you are going to the stanford hall meet we can temp swap indicator lenses.. see how fizzle will look with clears on? ill be wanting them back for my trip to looe though :D

Ta,

Try here

http://www.m.tarostrade.com/front-lamp-lens-white-for-fiat-panda-1986-2002-12-039405381

About £4 each and they do both sides (y)
I did say red pandas look better with clear lenses :D think it will really suit fizzle (y)

Yes you did, sort of got the red and black theme going which changed my mind :rolleyes:

P and P is more than products, so I won't order from there as I want a product, not to prop up the international postal service :(

Last edited:
If anyone is ordering from Taros, let me know, we can split the postage.

Otherwise looks like ebay uk is cheapest option from you know who ;)

Edit

Thanks David, PM sent :)

(see next post)

Last edited:
Back