General cinqy pickup

Currently reading:
General cinqy pickup

dawsondj01

i guys and gals, anyone remember this?
2840766-2.jpg

i created it a year ago, lost interest and sold it. missed it loads tho. so i bought it back and ive got the fiat bug again, got big plans for it again now.

i really liked that car mate - im planning to do do a sort of 'hot rod - not to be confused with rat look' theme to my sei sporting lol bullet mirrors, cherry bomb exhaust etc - i did look at making mine a pickup but didnt kno if it was possible lol what you got planned? is that a pic of what it looks like now?

that picture was when i sold it lastyear but it hasnt changed at all. ive remover the sticker off it now, the engine is coming out next weekend for a full rebuil. no rush to do it tho, having a full respray this year, ive got some borbet a wheels from my other car but need to cut alot away under the arches for them to turn properly but ive also got some big arches to put on, i want to put coilovers on it and a 4branch manifold. loads i want to do this year to it.

i think lime green all over might be too much lol, im going matte grey with lime green wheels and whitewall tyres. i like the matte black u had/got. or like a nice cream colour

not extending it, i converted it to a pickup as a show piece and to be different, not intending on using it as a builder truck or owt like that, plus my daily driver is an astra van so ive got loads of room in that if i need to move anything. as for colour i thing lime green would be too much aswell. cream might not be a bad choice.

Back