cinqfront1.jpg

Cinquecento Cinq Sporting - My New Project

Introduction

Sorry these pics arent mine, but i put my camera in a safe place......i have yet to find it again :eek:

It's a '97 R Sporting, 72k, FSH upto 53k , new cambelt, clutch and cable :woot: - although i will still carry a spare round with me :D , very clean interior apart from little driver seat wear :(

Few extras like DLS speakers in door, amp wiring, strutbrace, superchip, possibly novitec airbox :confused: and the bible (haynes)

Have got a few questions about it here - https://www.fiatforum.com/showthread.php?t=46731
thats a very nice cinq, was that the one in classifieds for £1k whos got the yellow one aswell? i have to admit that is the best color, what you gonna be doing to it?

Craig

TurboCinqy said:
thats a very nice cinq, was that the one in classifieds for £1k whos got the yellow one aswell? i have to admit that is the best color, what you gonna be doing to it?

Craig

yeah thats the one :)

for the moment , if all goes to plan and i have enough money, am just going for a smooth abarth look, have seen the wheels i want, but they are 7" wide so unsure about them at the mo

i cant lower it too much as the place where it will be kept is a down a dirt track and very bumpy and pot holey :(

interior could be stripped out, i havent made my mind up about that yet

engine will have a little bit of work done to it, but again see what money situation is like and insurance :eek:

dave said:
is it the yellow one then? coz i see no red blue or green:(

it in there i promise :) , im guessing the colour is the antifreeze though :eek:

it going to garage sometime this week or maybe next to get some gravity thing checked out on it, well that what my dad says

dave said:
poundland do them gravity check things :)

are they them things that look like tablets, i seen some in halfords a while back, im sure it was to check the anti-freeze or am i confusing them with something else

i have noticed a few other things that need to be looked at on the car, go check my other thread in a bit :D

gaz_wrexham said:
are they them things that look like tablets, i seen some in halfords a while back, im sure it was to check the anti-freeze or am i confusing them with something else

i have noticed a few other things that need to be looked at on the car, go check my other thread in a bit :D
no they look like what you test strenth of home brew with.

dave said:
home brew beer :p
no checking gazs coolent as in pic looks like just water, but might be yellow anti freeze :)

the water is blue, i went to top up cause it was on minimum just a minute ago , that antifreeze right?

Back