General cinq/sei owners

Currently reading:
General cinq/sei owners

Well I need to take a look at my reverse bulb because it stoped working after I refitted it after the reverse beeper. It's so laughably simple I wouldn't have thought you'd need a guide, but I'll get the pics tomorrow while I have it off and post them on here for you guys.

SkinzCinqsporting: Cinq Rear Light Change/Bulb Change
Gearbox Mount (when I buy one )
Powl: Alternator Change (?)
col7104: Sei rear light/bulb change, maybe a GT caliper upgrade if I do it myself (once I've sourced the calipers).

POWL: Alternator Change (when I get fed up of playing musical batteries), battery relocation if people think this is worth doing & possible complete dash change over
col7104: Sei rear light/bulb change, maybe a GT caliper upgrade if I do it myself (once I've sourced the calipers).

POWL: Alternator Change (when I get fed up of playing musical batteries), battery relocation if people think this is worth doing & possible complete dash change over
col7104: maybe a GT caliper upgrade if I do it myself (once I've sourced the calipers).

Just bought new plugs and leads so will do a quick guide to changing them for the 1.1spi;

1.1 SPI Plug and Lead Change
col7104: maybe a GT caliper upgrade if I do it myself (once I've sourced the calipers).

1.1 SPI Plug and Lead Change
StoneNewt (possibly POWL): Which spacers? - The mechanical method.

Battery change done, writing the article took longer than the change though. :rolleyes:

SkinzCinqSporting, add pictures retrospectively? That's what I'll do, my camera started to play up mid-job but just having the guide there is useful.

Could do POWL actually, but I have it all in my head anyway, just don't want to take the plugs back out for the sake of a few picture's, I don't have the time :(

I'd love to write a how to but the only thing I could possibly do is the mechanical spacer thing...

Back