Styling Cinq Pedals

Currently reading:
Styling Cinq Pedals

Has anyone managed to put on custom pedals on their cinq? I ordered some the other week, but when I looked - the spacing of the screws on the new padals are wider than the current pedals!

How have other people managed to fit them? Am I going to have to do some serious modding of the pedals?

Cheers

Cinquecento Sporting - Silver
Pics Coming soon...

it's hard work to be honest. it might be usefull to have some superglue handy to secure them once the screw(s) are in

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

im not much help... i have custom pedals but they were fitted by the previous owner.. so it can be done..

ICE.jpg

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

i put washer on the reverse of each and tightened em up proper stiff! check after a week tighten again an there fine!

whos ur daddy!???

I bought a set of Type VR from Motorworld for £9.99,it was tricky getting them on,but they have been on for 5months now with no problems!,i may have been lucky though!:D

life is the fabric of thought,woven into the loom of the mind

Ive only had it for about 7months,totally bog standard for the mo,imola blue,bit different from the standard yellow!,lol(i know your aint yellow!),im on the lookout for any mods!!!

life is the fabric of thought,woven into the loom of the mind

i got the type vr ones from motorworld too. the accelerator pedal was a bit tricky to get right but they are fine now. just need a decent drill and a bit of patience.

milesbetterthanyou cos my name is miles (i am not really better than you so dont take offence!!!) though my cinq is a beast

unfortunately, i haven't. But i can get some. Just need to put the brake pedal on. Still not on after about 4 months of having the other 2 on!!!lol

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Ya gotta love the interior clock, a watch strapped to the steering wheel:D
Someone should tell Cinqmeister!

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Back