Styling Cinq bumpstrip removal.

Currently reading:
Styling Cinq bumpstrip removal.

foggy89

Hi Folks,

Going to look at this car later in the week(hopefully ive uploaded these right!).

I notice it has side strips and i wouldnt really want them on the car.Any ideas how id remove them and what the condition of the paint underneath would be like?

I plan to get a replica of the martini livery for the car which would only fit properly if i could remove those bump strips.

Cheers.

Attachments

• media-1.jpeg
    media-1.jpeg
    51 KB · Views: 29
  • media.jpeg
    media.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 23
Hi Folks,

Going to look at this car later in the week(hopefully ive uploaded these right!).

I notice it has side strips and i wouldnt really want them on the car.Any ideas how id remove them and what the condition of the paint underneath would be like?

I plan to get a replica of the martini livery for the car which would only fit properly if i could remove those bump strips.

Cheers.

I'm unsure of what you're talking about (especially as the pic shows a front view!). Normally you can peel them off with the aid of a hair dryer followed up by a wipe with acetone or something similar.

In the front pic look at the left hand side of the car running the full length of it.On the other photo you can just see the front of the car and a few inches of the bump strip.Thanks for the tip.

Back