General Cinq 900 4 Way falshers

Currently reading:
General Cinq 900 4 Way falshers

forcedfiat

I have been looking at this problem for ages and cant find an answer to it . According to the manual I have read the 4 way flashers operate on the same flasher as the normal indicators .. these work perfectly but the 4 way do not .Despite me changing the flasher unit.
I have had the switch out and checked all the conections etc and all are tight and clean.
So wht do I want/need . Has anyone got a wiring diagramm showing which cable is which so I can check them through ? Or has anyone else had this problem and if so how dd you solve it .?

Thanks

The hazards, or 'illegal parking lights' use a seperate fuse. I presume you have checked that first.

The switches are also known to be a bit useless, particularly as they aren't used often.

Cheers

D

I did check the fuse.. that was my first thought . I suppose it could be the switch. Any ideas which cable is what .?

Both power supplies (F1 reg/green and F4ligh blue/white) go first to the hazard switch.

From the hazard switch orange/black goes to the indicator switch piggybacked with violet/white to the flasher unit.

Light blue/black from flasher unit to hazard switch

Light blue to right hand indicators

light blue/black to left hand

pink/black to warning light

black is earth.

Cheers

D

Cheers for that fella.. I will have a go on Sunday when I have managed to wangle a couple of hours free .. :D

Back