General Cigarette lighter

Currently reading:
General Cigarette lighter

Cats Five

The cigarette lighter in my Stilo dynamic 02 has never worked since I got it, which as far as smoking goes does not bother me. However it would be nice to be able to charge various accessories.

Would anyone have any ideas for a quick remedy.

Carol

Carol, have you tried another plug other than the lighter? My lighter didn't work until I bent one of the contacts in the socket but I'm pretty sure I had been able to run my air pump before I did that. Of course, that could just be my failing memory!

I sorted out the ciggie lighter problem thanks, and sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Got another problem now, I can remember what oil the car takes and I don't want to put the wrong type in - can you help out please. Don't tell me to look in the manual because I've lost it, well I think my dh did really.

I sorted out the ciggie lighter problem thanks, and sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Got another problem now, I can remember what oil the car takes and I don't want to put the wrong type in - can you help out please. Don't tell me to look in the manual because I've lost it, well I think my dh did really.
Carol, we'll need to know what car you drive to answer that.

...or simply use Search to get the answer :)

OOPs sorry, its a Stilo 1.6 dynamic. I really hope I have bought the right oil

I don't drive the 1.6 buy I gather the best oil you can buy for it is 5W-40 fully synthetic but 10W-40 should be OK.

Best to keep to a well known make too rather than buying anything cheap :)

Thanks very much for that info, it was just what I needed to know. What Fiat have you got? and are you happy with it.

Thanks very much for that info, it was just what I needed to know. What Fiat have you got? and are you happy with it.
Oh that's the wrong question to ask me ;)

I've had mine nearly 3 years and just love it :)

You just need to read my sig to see what Stilo I drive and pictures are in my Gallery if you're interested :cool:

What he really means is that he wishes he'd got the 3 door version instead.:devil:
You've got to be joking :nerner:

Did you not see my post on collecting all my son's stuff from Uni :cry: It took 2 loading attempts to get it all in the 5 door - even had to open the sky-roof to get access to the last remaining spaces.

You wouldn't have a hope in hell with a 3 door :slayer:

Back