Christmas Hottie Car competition

Currently reading:
Christmas Hottie Car competition

Right, I've just got in - been up 24 hours straight now and I'm going to bed. Anyone else that wants to enter, PM me a pic before 1pm today (Thurs).

I'll sort the entries out and put up the votung details this afternoon - once polling starts no more entries will be accepted.

Good luck :)

Bribery anyone........?

If you can't win fair and square..................... :D

VOTE 6 6 6 YOU KNOW IT MAKES (financial) SENSE !!!! (y)

Attachments

• twenty_quid_300.jpeg
    twenty_quid_300.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 16
I've voted (shame I havn't got a pic to hand) mine too looks rather nice

Vinci Grey
20 Valve Turbo
Limited Edition no: 1313 :rolleyes:
Leather - brothel red and black (he hee)

Roosi (y)

After checking out the Cars just now,There are alot of tidy cars there,but i rekon it should be won by the Lancia Delta,What a car!Cant say ive even seen one like that on the road.That thing must turn loads of heads when it drives past,Nothing else there to really challenge it although i really like the Fiat Coupe's.....

Amazing how many people post their opions without reading the post properly. The comp ended 4 days ago lol :D

...Nah, that Lancia is never going to win, Just hasn't got the rally pedigree like the Fiat coupe, Cinquecento etc. :rolleyes:

lol I was aware that the competition had ended,but still i think the Lancia HF sould be winner,Its not like u see many on the roads.Although i like ure Fiat coupe just dosnt have the presence of the Lancia.And whats all this "dosnt have the Rally Pedigree!lol It only gave Lancia the World Rally Championship for an unprecedented 6 years.Its a rally car for the road.........

Jsutton I think its called Sarcasm :)
And personally i don't think the Delta is the only car there that turns heads.. Maybe more petrol heads would appreciate it as they know of its pedigree, but a lot of those cars could turn heads.
I love the lancia's, I owned two myself (1 HF Turbo) but I actually see more of those around here than I do Stilo Abarths and Coupe's. Thats why my votes did not include it.

lol Thought it could have been sarcasm but could'nt quite tell,In my PERSONAL oppinon neways the Lancia is the best out of the bunch.
But i wont say nething else on the subject,cant be bother debating about which is right and which is wrong.
James

Jsutton said:
lol Thought it could have been sarcasm but could'nt quite tell,In my PERSONAL oppinon neways the Lancia is the best out of the bunch.
But i wont say nething else on the subject,cant be bother debating about which is right and which is wrong.
James
(y) Smart move mate, too many of those threads around already...
P.S... mine's the best :D

Back