General Chips away!

Currently reading:
General Chips away!

lanciaman

Established member
Or ships ahoy....

anyway, anyone used one of these mobile we come to you lot to fix a kerbed alloy? £65 plus VAT they want. Not too bad I guess and saves having a Reliant Barchetta for a week, as other option is to send the offending scuffer away.

Or ships ahoy....

anyway, anyone used one of these mobile we come to you lot to fix a kerbed alloy? £65 plus VAT they want. Not too bad I guess and saves having a Reliant Barchetta for a week, as other option is to send the offending scuffer away.

Had a friend who used them for some bodywork paint and he was happy with the work. I would say 65 plus VAT is quite expensive for one alloy. I wouldn't expect to pay more than 50 a wheel all in.

Guy I used to work with had his Jag wheels re-conditioned on site for £40 per wheel. Chap turned up in a van, shot blasted, cleaned, re-painted on site in a single day!

Might be you are paying a premium for your location (ass end of nowhere!!) :p

I had hoped it would be 50 notes but the other local place quoted £70 to send it away......

Still small price to pay for living in the "ass end of nowhere" and having mega quiet roads all around!!! :p

my dad gets all his wheels done by these blokes, they do a VERY good job (y)

Back