Technical Check engine light

Currently reading:
Technical Check engine light

Hello guys,

today i went to buy an air vent, and in the road, two indicator lights came on in the dashboard. One is about a warning triangle and the other is like a pump (
check-engine-light.jpg

The diesel fuel that i used last time, wasnt high quality ( first time i went there ). But i drove about 600-700KM before these lights lit.

The car is going normally, but i dont know why this has happened.
The only change i did yesterday, is that i put K&N air filter. I went for a ride, and all was ok.
Today, after the lights came on, I went to an electrician, and told me that the pump of air has some kind of problem ( with diagnostic machine).
He cleaned it, he turned off the lights through the diagnostic machine, but after 2 minutes when i was on the move, they lit again. Start & stop doesnt work after this.

This afternoon I went and filled a good diesel fuel And added a liquid ( diesel injector cleaner ). I didnt do any ride after this.

Any help? tip? why this happened? or what else to do?

The electrician told me that the spare part will cost about 200 euro if the lights wont go out the next days :(

Hi skillage
Try putting the old filter back on,because the k&n filter is a free flow filter this may have confused the ecu as you have too much air entering the engine.
That being said i had no issues with the pipercross filter I've got in mine
LUIGI

Well, after searching all my city for this "rare" air filter ( its different from fiorino 2010<
i found one piece, put it, wente back to electrician to "turn off the light" and now i did about 50km and the light is still off ( Start & Stop still says unavailable, i turned it on/off many times but i think that the start stop it has some issues of working properly generally).
So although that i trust K&N filters, there must be some issues compatibility with the air, so at least fiorino/qubo owners from 2010+ avoid buying this filter.

Back