Cheating Wife..... What to do?

Currently reading:
Cheating Wife..... What to do?

So lately my wife has been working alot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my Raptor. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see something that I just can't believe. The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you think I should change just the sprocket or the chain and sprocket?

is the sprocket his wife. . .?
No.... :rolleyes:

The joke is that the husband is worried about his wife cheating BUT when he hides behind his bike, he actually finds a problem on his bike - and then doesn't care about his wife cheating BECAUSE the bike is more important to him, hence the question being asked at the end.

Last edited:
haha excellent :ROFLMAO:

(but you're supposed to change the ending to make it fiat specific you numpty)

if you dont get it please just STFU :p

Last edited:
I'm having one of those mornings and I've got a late shift to look forward to at the hospital today...

I just got back from an appointment at our local U.H.W in ENT dept ..god it was heaving ..so best of luck with the shift :D

I just got back from an appointment at our local U.H.W in ENT dept ..god it was heaving ..so best of luck with the shift :D

There'll be a different kind of 'heaving' on my ward today. I'm currently doing my training on an elderly rehab ward, so think colostomy bags, incontinence pads, catheters, lots of cleaning up after 'accidents' etc. What fun! :yuck:

There'll be a different kind of 'heaving' on my ward today. I'm currently doing my training on an elderly rehab ward, so think colostomy bags, incontinence pads, catheters, lots of cleaning up after 'accidents' etc. What fun! :yuck:

Thanks for that I was enjoying a cup of soup ..but just looking at all the bit floating about in there has put me off :yuck:

Is it a true story then?. If so tell her to get the f**k out your house :p. That way you can work on your bike in the warmth of the living room ;).

The engine out of the toyota is allready in the spare room, if i move the bike into the living room she will get even more pissed off at me. :D

Last edited:
Back