General Cheapest performance mod

Currently reading:
General Cheapest performance mod

MarkG

I've just purchased a sei sporting and am looking to make it go a bit faster for not much money. What is the best upgrade and where is best to buy from? Also where can I get hold of the Abarth accessories and interior mods?
Last question, is it worth £20 to join Clubcento? What is the magazine like and the discounts?

erm i have a k and n induction kit 4 sale 4 sei sporting spi it does make it go a little bit quicker dependin on the amount of cold air u can get 2 it and it makes a lovley roar sound 40 quid m8 and it yrs

M Rapley

http://www.fastfiat.com - for accessories and such.

rapley where did you get the K&N from? at my local car place their doing induction kits for 30 quid, is that a decent price to pay? its by RaceX and they do budget mods....

Seicento : Yellow : 1108
Non-Flammable Is Not A Challenge

lol id rather have k and n m8y i got mine from motor world 70 quid its done about 5000 thousand miles i got turbo now so cant use it

M Rapley

5000, 0000 miles eh? :p better get me one of them!!!

is the one on FF any good? :

K&N 57i Filter Kit £ 67.00

K&N 57i filter conversion kit to suit the 1100cc fuel injected models up to 10/00

Seicento : Yellow : 1108
Non-Flammable Is Not A Challenge

Get some brake pads. Then some lowering springs or full sus kit if you can afford it. Then start doing the engine.

Matt

"When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt"

Signature space for rent, reasonable rates, apply within.

I see that Sei's came with optional air con on later models, how much would this be to fit? I was toying with the idea of either a full length roll back roof or air con. Electric roll back roof is £700 fitted from webasto.
Apologies for all the questions.

Back